Friday, May 22, 2015

"Nuthin'"

I'm gonna have to replant one of the potato plants this weekend. It decided to go out of control and really grow today. I will also have to give it a name. Oh, Yukon gold potatoes. So Yukon Conelius. Done. Once he has his own home, I'll post pictures and begin looking for silver and gold (all the world is made of...).

Now get that song out of your head.

Also, Darryl has two strawberries coming in. They're kinda undercover. Which is good. Don't need no strah'bury poachers poaching my strah'buries. Pictures to come on that, too.

We live next door to Stamps...the bar. They have a community garden that seems to be run by the Methodists or somesuch. There is a charge to get a plot, but the owner and the bartender dating the owner's daughter (like a son in law but without all the legal mumbo jumbo) are gonna let Michelle and I use part of their plot.

There's also some land behind the community garden that is not in use. That they said we can use. So we might look for a pic-i-nic table and I might plant rows of corn. Then I can wish people away to the cornfield and they can knock on my door a minute later and I'll wish them away again...probably by the third time they won't find it funny, but I'm doing it at least 5 times.

Also, there are pictures of me in a tux hanging with my garden. Post and explaination to follow. I have to clean the pictures up and I didn't have the Gimp on my computer!? Lolwut, indeed. (Gnu Image Manipulation Program--check it out). Freakin' Ubuntu. No Emacs. No Gimp. Easy fix, though. Yeah, computer stuff might slip in, here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment