Sunday, May 17, 2015

Stoop-id

So let's get started. Here is my stoop.
The chair is only there when I'm having a smoke or contemplating...just contemplating, nothing specific. The screwdriver is with the chair when I have vodka and orange juice. Sometimes it's a beer. Eventually it will be a white russian. A real one. I tried to get a white russian in the town of tonawanda on Friday, and I got a black russian with whipped cream. It was good and I did not complain, but it was not correct. You should understand that there is the tot, the cot and the not. Town of/City of/North-- Tonawanda. No one here calls them the tot, the cot and the not, but I do. No one says "stoop" up here. They keep calling soda "pop". This should confuse and anger me, but I'm not an unfrozen cave man. I'm a super intelligent chimp. I will study their ways and find out how to fit in. On that note, this is not a "victory garden" I am growing. My closest friend called it that. But that is wrong. Granted, he knows more about plants and such like than I do. His father is the gardener that I aspire to. Yeah, in the end, if I want to know any damn thing about growing crops, I do know the Man. He's got a doctorate in math and doesn't even grow for food. He grows for sport. I'm not gonna ask him questions yet.

Stoops and Stickball are not even parts of our youth. My youth. They are a thing that was before me and then we had porches and baseball and some part of the back yard you could grow tomatoes in. I got a stoop, though. so I'm going with it. Got a tomato plant.

I call him Yuri. There are some Communists I can admire. Yuri is some sort of Siberian Tomato that produces blackish fruit. I assume he's a tomacco plant. It got a little cold the other day and I said the hell with it. He's a Siberian tomato plant. "is not cold, is like what people in amerika think is cold" I'm pretty sure it gets colder in the CoT than in Siberia. But I might be wrong. Coldest place on earth is outside of Utica. Tonight I'll post a picture of the pimping of the stoop. There are lights, but it's too early. And a proper stoop would be much steeper, without the ramp. Americans with disabilities act. I'm all for it. More grow space. Easier on people who can't climb stairs. I'm all about evolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment