Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The beans are currently out of control Apparently a 'bush bean' No Latin name on the package. American Seeds, on sale at Walmart. Fitty Cents. I thought nothing was gonna happen. If you look at (slightly) older pictures, nothing. Now:

Bam! Bean plants. I'm gonna try to grow them up and around the handrail. I'm not comfortable with thinning plants that look so damn happy.

The cukes have to move on up, though. They like the outside:

I already have a planter for them.

Michelle is in out of town, work thing. Normally no big deal. Work is work. But the car died today. Would start but wouldn't turn over. Oh damn. Looked like a fuel pump issue. But wait. There's a relay. Could it just be a bad relay? Swapped out the defogger relay with the fuel pump relay and I was able to drive to Advanced Auto Parts and replace the relay. 15 bucks.

Pricier than vodka? Sure, if you drink the swill I drink. But cheaper than a fuel pump.

I'll transplant the cukes tomorrow. Hey. I know you're supposed to 'mound" potatoes, but do you bury the leaves? Yukon Cornelius's main stem is blowing up, but he had a little side leaf that is gonna be buried if I mound properly. So I put it under? George and 'ouisie are nearing the same state.

No comments:

Post a Comment